By using InfChg.AppSpot.com, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (Terms of
InfChg reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time. InfChg will notify
its users by email when the terms of service change. All features on this site, including features introduced after
the effective date of this document is covered by this Terms of Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an as is and as available basis.
- You must not modify, adapt or crack/hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that
it is associated with the Service, InfChg, or any other InfChg service.
- You warant that you are of legal age at the time of registration.
- Accounts can be created and used by humans only. No robots or other automated methods can be used to sign up
or use this site.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. InfChg cannot and will
not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the
Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You may not sell, trade, resell, or otherwise exploit for any unauthorized commercial purpose or transfer
any InfChg account.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Account. While InfChg prohibits
such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Wisemaping cannot be responsible for the
Content posted using InfChg.com and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the
Service at your own risk.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- You may not send, upload, post to blog, distribute or disseminate or offer to do the same with respect to
any unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, infringing, obscene, or otherwise objectionable
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material, including any text, data, information, images,
photographs, music, sound, video, or other material, that you upload, transmit or store in your Service
- We will not use any of your content for any purpose except to provide you with the Service, and as otherwise
provided in these Terms.
- Don't upload or make available any Content that infringes upon any other proprietary rights of anyone else.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove or refuse to distribute any content on the Service, such as
content, which violates these Terms.
publishing and Shareing Content
The user has the right to publicize or not to publicize their own contents. By publicizing the Contents, the user
acknowledges and agrees that anyone using this Web site can and may use the Contents without restrictions.
From time to time, publicized Contents can be used by InfChg at its own discretion.
In addition, the user can allow a specified user to access and collaborate on user-created Contents. InfChg is
not responsible for any problems arising from users sharing or publishing Contents.
Beluga® is a registered trade-mark of The Interquanta-Biz Organisation, Ltd. in the EU and the USA.
Mindjet® is a registered trademark of Mindjet Corporation, USA
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
InfChg uses clip art and graphics from the OpenClipart library distributed under the Creative Commons
InfChg uses the FamFam Silk Icon library licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 license.
InfChg based some of it's icon and uses icons from the Tango Desctop Project Icon library licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license
InfChg, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all
current or future use of the Service, or any other InfChg service, for any reason at any time. Such termination
of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the
forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. WiseMaping reserves the right to refuse service to
anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- InfChg reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or
permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- InfChg.com is provided to you FREE.
- InfChg shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension
or discontinuance of the Service.
Links To Thirdparty Sites
Some links on InfChg's website will let you leave InfChg site. The linked sites or documents are not under
the control of InfChg and is not responsible for the contens of any linked site or any link contained in a
linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. InfChg is not responsible for webcasting or any other
form of transmission received from any linked site. InfChg is providing these links to you only as a
convenience, and the inclusion of any linkds does not imply endorsement by InfChg of the site
InfChg reserves the right to terminate your account if you fail to login to your account for a period of nine
months. If an account has been deactivated for inactivity, any email address provided by InfChg and associated
with that account might be given to another user without notice to you or such other party.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any InfChg
customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account lock at Infchg.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be
transfered unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and
adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- InfChg does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service
will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the quality of any products, services,
information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations,
and (iv) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that InfChg shall not be liable for any direct, indirect,
incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of
profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if InfChg has been advised of the
possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii)
unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iii) statements or conduct of any third
party on the service; (iv) termination of your account; or (v) any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of InfChg to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not
constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement
between you and WiseMaping and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you
and InfChg (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to InfChg.AppSpot () gmail.com.